Schedule Your Weekday Tour of the Pitt-Johnstown Campus
The Admissions Welcome Center offers student-guided tours throughout the week. Tours are offered Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
You will also be able to spend time with an admissions counselor who can answer your questions.
Interviews are informal meetings between an Admissions Counselor and a prospective student and family. These meetings are designed as a way for the families to ask questions and gather information about Pitt-Johnstown.
Typical topics include:
- Application Process and Timeline
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Major Selection
- Campus Activities
- Campus Environment
- Classroom Experience
You'll be able to get answers to the questions that are important to you. We also encourage you to take notes to help remember the information.
Guided Campus Tours
Seeing the college first-hand is what the campus visit is all about. You'll benefit from the insight of dedicated student tour guides.
These are current Pitt-Johnstown students who direct prospective students and their families around campus. These students live here, eat here, go to class here, and are very often the best source of campus information.
A typical campus tour will:
- Usually include 2 or 3 families
- Be a walking tour of campus
- Take about one hour to complete
- Walk through all academic buildings
- Point out student service offices
- Take the families inside a freshman residence hall
- Point out other housing options
- Provide an informal forum for asking questions
Schedule Your Weekday Campus Visit Today!