Pitt-Johnstown has enhanced its Wireless PittNet and Wired ResNet service,and provides an even more robust and secure service. We have also added an exciting new feature called eduroam that extends your wireless access internationally. These enhancements also affect those who use wired network ports in residence halls.
Follow these steps:
1. Connect your computer to the network port in your room.
2. Open a Web browser.
3. The automated network configuration tool should display. If not, type connect.pitt.edu into the address bar on your browser.
4. Review and accept the terms of the license agreement and click Start. The wizard will configure your computer automatically for the network.
5. When prompted, enter your University Computing Account username and password and click Continue.
6. Complete the installation wizard.
7. A screen will display indicating that you are successfully connected to PittNet.