Pitt-Johnstown's Housing Services team is here to help you with all of your on-campus housing needs. The link on right will help you navigate our department, but don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you have.
130 Student Union | 814-269-7115 | email@example.com
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Fall and Spring Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Did you know that residing on campus at Pitt-Johnstown provides many valuable benefits? In addition to convenience, you will have the opportunity to develop strong social connections by being part of a community that supports your educational and personal growth in a safe, supportive environment.
Studies show that living on campus increases student satisfaction and success related to the college experience. This research suggests that students living on campus are more likely to:
- Complete college in four years
- Involve themselves in campus activities, whether academic or non-academic
- Benefit from faculty-student mentorship opportunities
A significant benefit to living on campus is the opportunity provided for self-discovery and personal development. Pitt-Johnstown's Residence Life staff members are dedicated to ensuring that your experience includes:
- Development of leadership and interpersonal skills
- Interaction with students from diverse backgrounds
- Experiences that promote effective personal decision-making
Check out the different housing options available for our students.
- First-Year Residence Halls
- College Park Apartments (off-campus)
- Living-Learning Center
- Willow Hall
Gender-inclusive housing, which provides students the opportunity to live with the student of their choosing, regardless of sex, gender, or gender identity or expression, is available to upper-class students in the Living-Learning Center, Willow Hall, and College Park Apartments (2-person units only).