- Spring Term Move In/Arrival Information
- Information on how to retrieve belongings
- Important guidelines for residential students.
Pitt-Johnstown's Housing Services team is here to help you with all of your on-campus housing needs. The link on right will help you navigate our department, but don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you have.
Our office is currently being staffed remotely. For quickest response, please contact us via email.
130 Student Union | 814-269-7115 | email@example.com
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Fall and Spring Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Did you know that residing on campus at Pitt-Johnstown provides many valuable benefits? In addition to convenience, you will have the opportunity to develop strong social connections by being part of a community that supports your educational and personal growth in a safe, supportive environment.
Studies show that living on campus increases student satisfaction and success related to the college experience. This research suggests that students living on campus are more likely to:
- Complete college in four years
- Involve themselves in campus activities, whether academic or non-academic
- Benefit from faculty-student mentorship opportunities
A significant benefit to living on campus is the opportunity provided for self-discovery and personal development. Pitt-Johnstown's Residence Life staff members are dedicated to ensuring that your experience includes:
- Development of leadership and interpersonal skills
- Interaction with students from diverse backgrounds
- Experiences that promote effective personal decision-making
Check out the different housing options available for our students.
- First-Year Residence Halls
- College Park Apartments (off-campus)
- Living-Learning Center
- Willow Hall
Gender-inclusive housing, which provides students the opportunity to live with the student of their choosing, regardless of sex, gender, or gender identity or expression, is available to upper-class students in the Living-Learning Center, Willow Hall, and College Park Apartments (2-person units only).