Reasons Why International Students Attend Pitt-Johnstown
1. Connection to the University of Pittsburgh—a first-class global University.
2. Strong and clear University strategic commitment to international students and global education.
3. Distinctive academic programs that are popular with international students looking for good, productive jobs in the future global economy.
4. Campus support for special scholarships, on-campus jobs, and specialized career services that prepare international students for a competitive marketplace in the 21st century.
5. Historic Johnstown is transforming itself and experiencing growth in high-tech careers in health care, energy, biotechnologies, and other emerging technologies that are critical to the future of the global economy.
6. Internships and practical training opportunities through extensive partnerships in technology, business/enterprise, health care, and other key growth areas.
7. Friendly Johnstown people who are ready, willing, and eager to welcome you and make you part of their extended family. Pitt-Johnstown faculty and students seek to work and learn with international students in the classroom and out of the classroom.
8. Personal attention and high-quality service from first-rate international office staff, as well as faculty. The Pitt-Johnstown community is globally oriented; many members have international backgrounds and experiences.
9. Centrally located with convenient access to major metropolitan areas including Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and the state capital of Harrisburg.
10. A campus of exceptional beauty, combined with high regard for personal safety, making Pitt-Johnstown an ideal environment for living and learning.
Read this list in: