The campus shuttle provides free transportation between Blackington Hall and Richland Town Centre (WalMart plaza) and the College Park Apartments. Please review the schedule for route times and details.
The shuttle is free and available for all Pitt-Johnstown students.
Drop-off and Pick-up Locations:
- Blackington Hall - rear entrance by Financial Aid Office
- Richland Town Centre - between Capri Pizza and Famous Footwear on the side closest to Richland Cinemas
- College Park Apartments (CPA) - rear upper parking lot
- View a complete and detailed shuttle schedule, including specific drop-off and pick-up times for each location
CamTran (Cambria County Transit Authority)
- Local bus service is available from campus to locations including Richland Town Centre (Walmart Plaza), Galleria Mall, and the Main Street terminal in downtown Johnstown by bus routes #9 and #11. Schedules available online. Call 814-535-5526 for more information.
Train - Amtrak
Amtrak train service is available from the train station in downtown Johnstown, approximately eight miles from the Pitt-Johnstown campus. 1-800-872-7245
Bus - Greyhound
The Greyhound bus service is avaialbe at the terminal located in downtown Johnstown, approximately eight miles from the Pitt-Johnstown campus. 800-231-2222
Air - United Airlines Express
Air service is available through United Express at the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport (airport code JST), which is located within minutes of campus. All flights connect at Dulles International Airport. 814-619-0995
Mountain Cat Express
- Buses Home Weekend - Friday, October 12, and returning Monday, October 15 (registration deadline - noon, Tuesday, October 9)
- Tuesday November 20, and returning Sunday, November 25, (registration deadline - noon Sunday, November 18)
- Friday, December 14, and returning Sunday, January 6, 2019 (registration deadline - noon, Friday, December 7)
- Friday, February 1, and returning Febuary 3 (registration deadline - noon, Tuesday, January 29)
- Spring Recess, Friday, March 8, returning Sunday, March 17 (registration deadline - Tuesday, March 5)
Seating is limited and registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Both buses depart from the front of Blackington Hall at 4 p.m.
- Pittsburgh passengers will be dropped off at the Waterfront (@ Dave & Buster's)
- Harrisburg passengers will be dropped off at the Harrisburg Mall (@ Macy's)
- Philadelphia passengers will be dropped off at the King of Prussia Mall (@Lord & Taylor)
From Pittsburgh: Bus departs at 4 p.m. from the Waterfront @ Dave & Buster's and travels directly to Pitt-Johnstown. If you miss the bus, it will be your responsibility to find transportation to Johnstown at your own expense.
From Philadelphia & Harrisburg: Bus departs Philadelphia (from the King of Prussia Mall @ Lord & Taylor) at 3 p.m. and travels to Harrisburg. Bus departs Harrisburg (Harrisburg Mall at Macy’s) at 4:30 p.m. and travels directly to Pitt-Johnstown. If you miss the bus, it will be your responsibility to find transportation to Johnstown at your own expense.
- Log on to Campus Services
- Choose the option to sign up for buses
- Select your trip and complete the waiver