The campus shuttle provides free transportation between Blackington Hall and Richland Town Centre (WalMart plaza) and the College Park Apartments. Please review the schedule for route times and details.
The shuttle is free and available for all Pitt-Johnstown students.
Drop-off and Pick-up Locations:
- Blackington Hall - rear entrance by Financial Aid Office
- Richland Town Centre - between Capri Pizza and Famous Footwear on the side closest to Richland Cinemas
- College Park Apartments (CPA) - rear upper parking lot
- View a complete and detailed shuttle schedule, including specific drop-off and pick-up times for each location
CamTran » (Cambria County Transit Authority)
- Local bus service is available from campus to locations including Richland Town Centre (Walmart Plaza), Galleria Mall, and the Main Street terminal in downtown Johnstown by bus routes #9 and #11. Schedules available online. Call 814-535-5526 for more information.
Train - Amtrak »
Amtrak train service is available from the train station in downtown Johnstown, approximately eight miles from the Pitt-Johnstown campus. 1-800-872-7245
Bus - Greyhound »
The Greyhound bus service is available at the terminal located in downtown Johnstown, approximately eight miles from the Pitt-Johnstown campus. 800-231-2222
Air - United Airlines Express »
Air service is available through United Express at the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport » (airport code JST), which is located within minutes of campus.
All flights connect at Dulles International Airport. 814-619-0995