University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown

ID Center

151 Student Union  |  814-269-7121  |

Hours of Operation:

  • Monday:  10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  • Tuesday:  10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
  • Wednesday:  10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  • Thursday:  10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  • Friday  Closed 

Your Mountain Cat Card, also known as your student ID, is the tool that every student, faculty, and staff member needs on their first day to access essential campus services. Your Mountain Cat Card is programmed to give you access to your residence hall, meal plan, and other campus facilities. 

The Pitt-Johnstown ID Center is located in Room 151 of the Student Union. In addition to Mountain Cat Cards, the center also generates badges for security purposes to employees who work in varying locations and to outside contractors authorized to work on campus.Pitt student ID

The Mountain Cat Card serves as a means for students to access meal plans and their campus residence hall. Students may add funds to their individual Mountain Cat Cash account at the Business Office, 125 Blackington Hall. Mountain Cat Cash is used for making purchases at all campus eating venues and at the Bookstore.

Do not punch any holes in your ID card as it may cause the card to malfunction.

There is no initial charge for a Mountain Cat Card. There is a $30 fee to replace a lost card and a $10 fee to replaced a damaged card. 


First-Year and New Student ID Cards

Self Service ID Card Photo Upload

The Pitt-Johnstown ID center is currently requesting that all new students utilize our on-line photo submission process.  This process offers a quick and easy means for you to submit your personal photo which will then be used to produce your Pitt-Johnstown Mountain Cat ID card. 

For additional information, and to upload your photo, click here

Once your submitted photo has been accepted, a confirmation email message will be sent to you.  Thereafter, at a later date, you will be notified via Pitt email as to how and when you will obtain your new Pitt-Johnstown Mountain Cat ID card.

Faculty and Staff who are new to the University may also use this process, as well.

For more information or if you have any questions, please submit your inquiries to