TUITION DEPOSIT DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO AUGUST 15
We are aware that many of you, given the current climate, may still be deliberating your plans for this fall. In light of this we have extended our Tuition Deposit Deadline to August 15, 2021.
If you wish to express your intent to enroll but find the tuition deposit an undo burden at this time, submit a Tuition Deposit Waiver and “Commit to Pitt!”
Regardless expressing your intent to enroll with your tuition deposit or tuition deposit waiver you will be eligible to register for campus housing, placement exams, and Academic Planning Days.
And remember if you have questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-LIKE-UPJ.
Congratulations on your acceptance into Pitt-Johnstown!
Your next step is to confirm your residency status, and pay a tuition deposit. The $100 Tuition Deposit is your signal to us that you are planning to be a student at Pitt-Johnstown. We use it to reserve a seat for you in the fall 2020 freshman class and it will appear on your statement as credited to your fall semester. The deadline for your non-refundable tuition deposit is May 1.
There are three easy options to submit your deposit:
1. BY PHONE: The easiest and fastest way to pay your tuition deposit is by calling the Business Office at 814-269-7040. Please have your student ID number available, this can can be found in the upper right hand section of your acceptance letter. Business Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM. Closed weekends and holidays.
2. ONLINE: To Make a Tuition Deposit through the PS mobile site you will need your applicant ID that was emailed to you when you applied for admission. The deposit will be reflected in your student account immediately
- Select the "Pay Tuition Deposit” button below.
- Choose PS Mobile and login using your applicant account username and password (sent to the e-mail address you provided when you applied)
- From main dashboard, select “Admissions”
- Choose “Accept Admissions”
- Be sure to select the Johnstown campus
- Once you accept admission you will be asked to confirm residency
- Once confirmed-you can pay your deposit by credit card online
- You will receive a receipt for your deposit
If you need assistance accessing your username and password, please contact the Help Desk at 412-624-4357
3. MAIL: Please submit the Admission Deposit Form that you received with your acceptance letter, along with the $100 tuition deposit. Please return the form to the Admissions Welcome Center at the following address:
Admissions Welcome Center
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
450 Schoolhouse Road
157 Blackington Hall
Johnstown, PA 15904
Questions? Call 814-269-7050 or 1-855-LIKE-UPJ.