The Pitt-Johnstown Book Center is your source for textbook purchases and rentals, educational supplies, and university merchandise. Located in the ground floor of the Student Union, the bookstore also offers Mountain Cat apparel, accessories, and souvenirs.
Book Center authorizations are available for students interested in using excess financial aid to cover the cost of their textbooks.
The facility is managed by eFollett.com. The book center also houses the campus convenience store, which offers health and beauty aids, snacks and drinks.
Book Center Schedule:
- Monday, October 14, through Thursday, October 17: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, October 18: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19: 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20: Closed
- Monday, October 21, through Thursday, October 24: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, October 25: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26: Closed
- Sunday, October 27: Closed
- Monday, October 28, through Thursday, October 31: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Pitt-Johnstown Book Center authorizations are available to students who would like to use excess financial aid to buy their textbooks in the University Book Center. Students anticipating a refund can stop in the Business Office to pick up the authorization form.
- Book Center authorizations will be issued up to the amount of the expected refund
- To get the exact amount of your textbook purchase, stop by the Book Center or view the prices online »
- Stop by the Business Office to pick up the form
- A charge will be posted to the students PittPAY account for the authorized amount
- Authorization forms should then be taken to the bookstore where it will be accepted as payment
- After add/drop student accounts will be adjusted to actual amounts spent