The Pitt-Johnstown Office of Health and Counseling Services provides a variety of services to improve and sustain students’ health and well-being. The office offers a broad range of innovative and confidential services that address the psychological health, educational, developmental, and social needs of our students.
Health Services include:
- Providing on-campus healthcare
- Treating minor ailments or general health problems (a doctor is also available for pre-scheduled appointments).
Counseling Services include:
- Offering individual and group counseling
- Offering personal development workshops
- Providing off-campus referrals, as necessary
Disability Services include:
- Providing academic, environmental, and housing accommodations
- Offering testing services