Watch a recent webinar COVID Vaccines: Myths, Data, and Friends
Webinar Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
The University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown is committed to providing quality healthcare for all students. Services include primary assessment and treatment of health problems, health education programs, and referral for health-related services.
All students are required to have an up-to-date health record on file with Health Services, including documentation of current immunization status.
Students with chronic health problems are encouraged to visit the office before beginning the academic school year to meet with the Health Services staff to discuss their medical concerns.
Contact: 814-269-7110 | Fax: 814-269-7179
Campus Police responds to all campus emergencies: 814-269-7005.
- Mandatory Student Health Record/Immunization Requirements
- Immunization Record Request Process
- Student Excuse Policy
- Student Health Insurance
- International Students Mandatory Health Insurance Requirements »
- Meningitis Information
- Local Group Counseling Meetings
- Community Health Resources »
- Lactation Room
- Community Resources
Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- Pitt-Johnstown Drug and Alcohol Helpline: 814-269-7111
- Cambria County Drug and Alcohol Program: 814-536-5388
- New Visions Chemical Dependency Program : 814-534-1627
- Recovery Resources: 814-535-8830
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 814-533-5907
- Office of Health and Counseling Services: 814-269-7119
- Alternative Community Resource Program: 814-534-0745
- Nulton Diagnostic and Treatment Center: 814-262-0025
- Cambria County Crisis: 1-877-268-9463
Campus Safety/Sexual Assault
- Campus Police: 814-269-7005
- Victim Services: 814-288-4961 or 1-800-755-1983 (24-hour crisis hotline)
- Women's Help Center: 814-536-5361
- Sexual Assault Resources
The East Hills Ambulance Service is typically dispatched by Cambria County Emergency Management Services for on-campus medical emergencies. Such unforeseen events can be costly to the student and families.For this reason, we have provided information and the benefits of obtaining student membership with East Hills Ambulance Service.
814-266-8910 | Membership Application »
Disclaimer: This information has been provided for your convenience and should not be considered an endorsement by the University.