University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown

Transfer Credits Guidelines

►  Classes at a non-Pitt Johnstown Institution >>

A Pitt-Johnstown student is permitted to take courses at another institution. Students may attend a summer or special session of another accredited institution in order to supplement their programs if they are in good academic standing (Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.000).

Transfer Credit Guidelines >>

The Office of the Registrar evaluates courses taken at other colleges and universities for transfer to Pitt-Johnstown. Courses will be evaluated for transfer only after a student has completed an application for admission and has provided Pitt-Johnstown with an official transcript from their previous institution.

Transfer Credit Equivalency Listing >>

This is a general guide for students planning appropriate courses for transfer to the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown.  The University recommends that a student refer to major requirements in conjunction with this transfer information. If your institution does not appear, it doesn't mean we do not accept credits from that institution. Please contact the Registrar's Office.


► Advanced Placement Credit Guideline >>

Articulation Agreement Courses >>