In an effort to help meet the travel needs of our students from an ever-wider geographic region, we are pleased to have implemented the Mountain Cat Express, providing transportation for students to and from the Pittsburgh and Harrisburg/Philadelphia areas.
- Buses Home Weekend: Friday, October 11; Returning Sunday, October 13
- Thanksgiving Recess : Friday November 22; Returning Sunday, December 1
- Spring Recess: Friday March 6; Returning March 15
Seating is limited and registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Departures: Both buses depart from the front of Blackington Hall at 4 p.m.
- Pittsburgh passengers will be dropped off at the Waterfront (@ Dave & Buster's)
- Harrisburg passengers will be dropped off at the Harrisburg Mall (@ Macy's)
- Philadelphia passengers will be dropped off at the King of Prussia Mall (@Lord & Taylor)
- From Pittsburgh: Bus departs at 4 p.m. from the Waterfront @ Dave & Buster's and travels directly to Pitt-Johnstown. If you miss the bus, it will be your responsibility to find transportation to Johnstown at your own expense.
- From Philadelphia & Harrisburg: Bus departs Philadelphia (from the King of Prussia Mall @ Lord & Taylor) at 3 p.m. and travels to Harrisburg. Bus departs Harrisburg (Harrisburg Mall at Macy’s) at 4:30 p.m. and travels directly to Pitt-Johnstown. If you miss the bus, it will be your responsibility to find transportation to Johnstown at your own expense
- Log on to Campus Services (http://campusservices.upj.pitt.edu)
- Choose the option to sign up for buses
- Select your trip and complete the waiver