Pitt-Johnstown Mountain Cat Cash enables students to purchase products and services on campus with a Pitt-Johnstown ID card. Students do not need to carry cash, checks, or credit cards. ID cards can be used at several locations on campus, including dining venues, the Book Center and Convenience Store.
Mountain Cat Cash
Use Mountain Cat Cash for purchases in the:
- Book Center
- The Pitt Stop
- Convenience Store
- The Daily Grind
- Tuck Shop
- Varsity Café
- Student Union Dining Hall
Add Funds To Mountain Cat Cash
Students may add funds to Mountain Cat Cash in the following ways:
- Make an online credit card payment ».
- Bring check, cash, money order, or credit card to the Business Office at 125 Blackington Hall.
- Mail a check or money order to the Business Office made payable to Pitt-Johnstown Mountain Cat Cash and include the student's ID number with the payment.
- Call the Business Office at 814-269-7040 or 1-800-444-4875 to make an e-check or credit card payment over the phone.
Mountain Cat Cash Refunds
Mountain Cat Cash funds remain in the cardholder's account but are non-refundable.
Any students experiencing problems with their ID cards should contact the ID Center at 814-269-2049.