Pitt Johnstown Mountain Cat Cash enables students to make purchases on campus with their Pitt ID card and eliminates the need to carry cash or credit/debit cards. MCC is an accepted payment method at all dining facilities on campus as well as the University Book Center & Convenience Store. It can also be used for Boost Mobile orders.
Use Mountain Cat Cash for purchases in the:
- Book Center
- Convenience Store
- The Pitt Stop
- Pizza Pitt
- The Daily Grind
- Tuck Shop
- PJ's - Student Union Dining Hall
How does Mountain Cat Cash work?
1. Make a payment to your Mountain Cat Cash account
- Make an online credit card payment ».
- You can also stop by or call the Business Office at 814-269-7040 to pay by card.
- Cash and check payments can be made at the Business Office in 125 Blackington Hall.
- Check payments can also be mailed. Make checks payable to Pitt Johnstown Mountain Cat Cash and include the student’s ID number.
2. Funds will be deposited into your account
- ∙ You will receive an email at your Pitt email address once the funds are on your card and available to use.
3. Using Mountain Cat Cash
- Be sure to let the cashier know you’re using Mountain Cat Cash when you hand them your ID.
- You can check your Mountain Cat Cash balance with the cashier at time of purchase or by logging in to Campus Services and clicking the Meal Plan & Mountain Cat Cash Balances button. You can also contact the Business Office for an updated balance.
* Mountain Cat Cash funds will remain in the cardholder's account while they are enrolled at Pitt Johnstown but are non‐refundable.
Any students experiencing problems with their ID cards should contact the ID Center at UPJID@pitt.edu.