Congratulations on your decision to Commit to Pitt
The next step is to submit your $100 tuition deposit to reserve your spot for the upcoming term.
The $100 Tuition Deposit is your signal to us that you are planning to be a student at Pitt-Johnstown. We use it to reserve a seat for you in the fall class and it will appear on your statement as credited to your fall semester. The priority date for your non-refundable tuition deposit is May 1st.
There are three easy options to submit your deposit:
1. ONLINE: To make a Tuition Deposit through the PS mobile site you will need your applicant ID that was emailed to you when you applied for admission. The deposit will be reflected in your student account immediately
- Select the "Pay Tuition Deposit” button below.
- Choose PS Mobile and login using your applicant account username and password (sent to the e-mail address you provided when you applied)
- From main dashboard, select “Admissions”
- Choose “Accept Admissions”
- Be sure to select the Johnstown campus
- Once you accept admission you will be asked to confirm residency
- Once confirmed-you can pay your deposit by credit card online
- You will receive a receipt for your deposit
If you need assistance accessing your username and password, please contact the Help Desk at 412-624-4357
2. MAIL: Complete The Intent to Enroll form along with the $100 tuition deposit. Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Admissions Welcome Center at the following address:
Admissions Welcome Center
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
450 Schoolhouse Road
157 Blackington Hall
Johnstown, PA 15904
3. BY PHONE: The Business Office can take credit/debit card deposit payments over the phone at 814-269-7040. Please have your student ID number available, this can can be found in the upper right hand section of your acceptance letter.
If you wish to express your intent to enroll but find the tuition deposit an undo burden at this time, submit a Tuition Deposit Waiver and “Commit to Pitt!”
The tuition deposit waiver will make you eligible to register for campus housing, placement exams, and Academic Planning Days. Please only submit the Tuition Deposit Waiver if you do plan to enroll at Pitt-Johnstown.
And remember if you have questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-LIKE-UPJ.
Questions? Call 814-269-7050 or 1-855-LIKE-UPJ.