Congratulations on your decision to commit to Pitt Johnstown! The next step is to pay the $100 tuition deposit to reserve your spot for the upcoming term. Payment can be made online by following these steps:
- Select the "Pay Tuition Deposit” button below.
- Choose PS Mobile and login using your applicant account username and password (sent to the e-mail address you provided when you applied)
- From main dashboard, select “Admissions”
- Choose “Accept Admissions”
- Be sure to select the Johnstown campus
- Once you accept admission you will be asked to confirm residency
- Once confirmed-you can pay your deposit by credit card online
- You will receive a receipt for your deposit
If you need assistance accessing your username and password, please contact the Help Desk at 412-624-4357
Check and cash payments can also be made at the Admissions Office in 157 Blackington Hall. If you plan to mail a check, please send it to:
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
450 Schoolhouse Road
157 Blackington Hall
Johnstown, PA 15904
Questions? Call 814-269-7050 or 1-855-LIKE-UPJ.