International payments can be made electronically through Flywire!
The University of Pittsburgh has partnered with Flywire to offer a streamlined and cost effective way for you to make international payments for tuition and fees on your student account. Flywire offers favorable exchange rates and a secure portal for processing your payment to Pitt from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency. With Flywire, you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with questions, day or night
To make a payment, students must login to my.pitt.edu with your University of Pittsburgh username and password. Search for "PittPAY". Choose “International Payment” as your payment method on the Make Payment page. From there, you will be directed to Flywire to create a Flywire login and complete your international payment.
Step-By-Step Payment Instructions:
- All international payments
- Additional instructions for payments from China
- Additional Instructions for payments from China - Chinese Translation
Payments can also be made using the following methods:
- Cash or check from a USA checking account
- These payments can be made at the Business Office - 125 Blackington Hall
- e-check through PittPAY (also must be a USA checking account)
- Credit card through PittPAY
- there is a non-refundable service fee of 2.75% for each credit card transaction.
Internation students can find detailed information on PittPAY by reviewing the International Student PittPAY Checklist.