Pitt-Johnstown Accounts Payables is the centralized office devoted to the University's financial obligations. The office also maintains the integrity of vendor, invoice and payment data, and provides the necessary information to make effective payment decisions.
All checks will be mailed by JP Morgan following the accepted payment terms.
- Virtual Card payments are immediate
- ACH payments are net 45
- Check payments are net 60
The Accounts Payable Office performs the following functions:
- authorized payment invoices
- travel & business reimbursement
- payment of independent contracts
- miscellaneous refunds
- miscellaneous payments (subscriptions, dues, registration fees)
As of January 1, 2023, the standard mileage allowance is 65.5 cents per mile for the business use of personal automobiles.
- Travel and Expense Forms