Parking Permits are required for all students who park a vehicle on campus. The permit cost depends on the term it is purchased and the student's enrollment.
|Terms for Permit||Full Time||Part Time|
|Fall - Summer||$95.00||$47.50|
|Spring - Summer||$47.50||$23.75|
In order to obtain a parking permit, each student must do the following:
- Complete online vehicle registration through Campus Services ».
- Payment for parking permits can be made with a credit card online after registration is completed.
- If you prefer to make payment in person, take the receipt to the Business Office at 125 Blackington Hall. Payments may be made using the following methods:
- Credit/debit cards
- Stop by Campus Police located at the Physical Plant to pick up your hanging tag.
- Parking tags must be hung from the vehicle's rear view mirror every time it is parked on campus.