University of Pittsburgh-Johnstown


Non Pitt-Johnstown Students

Any student wanting to relocate to Pitt-Johnstown from another Pitt campus must file a Relocation form with the academic dean of their own campus. This must be done in the term preceding the term of desired relocation. The student must have 24 earned credits and a minimum GPA of 2.0. When the transfer requests are approved by the academic dean, the student's records are forwarded to Pitt-Johnstown, Office of the Registrar, for review.

Pitt-Johnstown Students

Any student attending Pitt-Johnstown wanting to relocate to another Pitt campus must meet with the Registrar's Office. The Relocation Form must be completed in the term preceding the term of desired relocation and can be found in the above link or at the Office of the Registrar, 279 Blackington Hall. 

The requirements to relocate to other Regional Campuses of the University of Pittsburgh are a 2.0 GPA and 24 earned credits.  

The requirements to relocate to the Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences and the College of General Studies on the Pittsburgh campus are a 3.0 GPA and 45 earned credits. Other schools on the Pittsburgh campus have their own individual requirements. Interested students should contact the University of Pittsburgh School of their interest prior to completing and submitting the relocation forms. 

For Pittsburgh campus transfer from the Regional Campuses: All international students transferring from a regional campus must have a TOEFL score of 100 or greater OR completed the Pittsburgh campus equivalent of ENGCMP 0200 (ENGCMP 0005 at Pitt-Johnstown).