Welcome Class of 2026!
New Student and Transfer Orientation 2022
August 25-27, 2022
We are excited that you have chosen the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown to continue your academic journey. Our orientation team is eager to meet you and help you navigate the new student orientation program.
Our New Student Orientation program aims to achieve three goals:
- Prepare you for the academic rigor of a Pitt-Johnstown education.
- Further familiarize you with our beautiful campus and the facilities, amenities, and resources available to you.
- Establish a strong sense of community and Mountain Cat Pride!
FIVE HELPFUL TIPS TO GET YOU STARTED:
As we prepare for your arrival this fall, please take a moment to accomplish the following three tasks:
- Complete the Online Orientation. Click the link, select the Johnstown campu s. Please make sure to access this with your Pitt email. Your loved ones can access the orientation by creating a guest link and selecting Johnstown.
- Review the New Student and Transfer Orientation schedule that will begin in August.
- Bookmark the Campus Event Calendar so you have up-to-the-minute information on events, activities, deadlines, opportunities and freebies that may occur on campus. Our "Weeks of Welcome" program kicks off on the final night of New Student Orientation and you are NOT going to want to miss out.
- Begin to follow the @PittJohnstownactivities Instagram account. We will begin to introduce you to the orientation leaders who will help you learn about your new community. You will also see announcements and info about our active campus life. Give us a follow and see if you win some Mountain Cat Cash just by following and allowing us to follow you back!
- Review the Reminders and Suggestions sheet for things you will need in and out of the classroom to have a successful Pitt-Johnstown experience.
Bookmark this page for more information as it unfolds and follow the Pitt-Johnstown Class of 2026 Facebook group to connect with other future Mountain Cats and stay up to date on breaking news.
Have questions about the New Student and Transfer Orientation Program? Please email Heather Hall, Director of Campus Activities and Engagement at email@example.com.