Vishnu Pamula is a forward thinking Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence technology evangelist with over 25 years of experience. With his deep expertise in the Analytics field, Vishnu has been building intelligent applications to help organizations make data driven decisions.
Vishnu has an amazing journey to share... he was born and raised in a tiny 15 home remote village in India and successfully navigated socio-economic and cultural challenges to achieve successful education that includes winning a Gold Medal for outstanding academic performance. After completing his education he worked briefly in India and then moved to Malaysia to work as an IT Consultant. Vishnu then migrated to the US in 2004 and is currently settled in Pittsburgh, PA. He likes to set tougher goals for himself and consistently demonstrates a never give up attitude to accomplish those goals.
Inspired by his background, Vishnu takes pride in sharing his knowledge hoping to develop future Data Analytics leaders. He taught technology courses for around 4 years while in India and also has extensive experience in educating in the Corporate setting.
Vishnu is currently teaching Business Intelligence and Analytics course at University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown campus.
Fun Fact: Vishnu’s nickname is Lucky. He feels he has not been Lucky so far. He believes Luck may not make good leaders but only hard work does.
- Microsoft Azure Data Scientist
- Microsoft Azure A.I. Engineer
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Machine Learning
Education & Training
- Executive MBA from Katz School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- Master of Science (Statistics, Computer Science), Sri Venkateswara University, India
- Bachelor of Arts in (Mathematics, Statistics), Sri Venkateswara University, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Adv. Software Engineering, Santa Cruz Systems, India