The Conference Center at Pitt-Johnstown combines a private, peaceful setting with internationally recognized service and amenities, attention to detail, and the latest in meeting-room technology.
The Conference Center annually hosts more than 200 events, which draw about 20,000 people to campus. The center hosts more than 800 internal student groups, faculty and staff events.
The Pitt-Johnstown campus, located on 655 acres of beautiful woodlands in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, is the perfect setting for your special event.
- Weddings - Ceremony | Reception
- Meetings and Conferences»
- Catering Menu *NEW MENU COMING SOON!*
- Approval Process for hosting On-campus Event, Conference or Visitor at Pitt-Johnstown
The Conference Center provides the perfect venue for:
- Spiritual Retreats
- Corporate Retreats
- Educational Events
- Youth Conferences
Kathleen Clawson, Director of Conference Services
email@example.com | 814-269-1904
Joni Hoffman, Event Manager and CME Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 814-269-1994
Kim Miller, Event Manager
email@example.com | 814-269-2074
Sydney Petro, Auxiliary and Conference Services Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 814-269-2068
The Conference Center at Pitt-Johnstown
450 Schoolhouse Road
Johnstown, PA 15904
email@example.com | 814-269-1900 | 1-800-875-5958 | Fax: 1-814-269-7500
Awards and Accolades
- Leader for Best Practices in “One-Stop-Shop” Service by the Association of Collegiate Conference and Events Directors – International (ACCED-I)
- Outstanding Institutional Achievement Award of the Association of Conference and Events Directors – International (ACCED-I). The award recognizes significant achievement in the collegiate conference industry by an institution based on a long-term development that represents a milestone in collegiate conference and events management.