Navigating the collegiate housing process does not need to be overwhelming. Our team members are available to assist you with any questions or issues you have whether it's how to complete the housing application, request a private room, or operate the streaming television service. If you're already living on campus, our residence hall staff (RAs & HRAs) have been specially trained to answer your questions and provide support.
Here are some of most commonly asked questions from our students:
- How do I apply for housing?
- Do you offer help in finding a roommate?
- How do I cancel my housing or request a room change?
- Am I able to bring a support animal to campus?
- What kind of television service is available on campus?
- Do you offer gender-inclusive housing?
- How do I become an RA?
- Who's responsible if something I have is damaged or stolen?
- How do I report a problem with my room such as a leaking sink or needing to have my bed bunked?
- What do I do if I'm having a problem accessing the Internet or gaming system?
- How do I get a student ID?
Still have questions?
Contact our office:
- Phone: 814-269-7115
- Email: email@example.com