All Pitt-Johnstown students register for classes using the self-service enrollment process.
Course Schedules and Guides
View schedules for current course offerings, guides, and final exams.
You must have access to Pitt Passport to enroll in classes.
PeopleSoft/HighPoint CX User Guide
Training materials are available to learn the functions of PeopleSoft/HighPoint CX.
Students can access grades in PeopleSoft.
- Course Repeat Form (PDF) »
- Course Repeat Form (Word)
- Course Withdrawal Form (PDF) »
- Course Withdrawal Form (Word)
- Enrollment Worksheet (PDF) »
- Enrollment Worksheet (Word)
- Permission Form (Courses outside of Pitt-Johnstown)
Course and Term Withdraw
Students have the option to withdraw from an individual course(s) or the entire term. The process varies based upon the Add/Drop period. Visit the Withdrawal Information page for more details.
Remember Important Dates
Visit the Academic Calendar for:
- Residence hall open/close dates
- Enrollment Appointments and registration deadlines
- First and last day of classes
- Grades and monitored withdrawals
- Holiday breaks and special University days