G39 Student Union
Monday thru Friday
10AM to 4PM
Questions can also be directed to the Pitt-Johnstown Information Technology Support Desk at: http://www4.upj.pitt.edu/PJIThelp
Mail Room provides post office services for students, faculty, and staff. The following frequently asked questions provide details about Mail Room operations.
- Student Mail: Every resident student is issued a key that allows their access to their student mail box. Students can pick up their key at the Mail Room.
- Lost Keys: Students are charged $12.00 for a replacement key should their original mailbox key be lost. Payment must be made online through Campus Services.
- Student Address: Use the following sample format when mailing to students on campus.
Your Student Name
UPJ Box ####
450 Schoolhouse Road
Johnstown, PA 15904
- Student Packages: Students expecting packages should watch for an email and/or text message indicating that their package is ready for pick-up. NOTE: Just because your tracking app says a package has arrived in Johnstown ... that does not mean your package is ready to pick up at the Mail Room.
- Overnight or Expedited Shipping: Students expecting packages with overnight or other expedited shipping should be aware that the Mail Room is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and University holidays. Packages will not be delivered to campus on those days.
Faculty and Staff
- Bulk Mailings: Departments and offices planning a bulk mailing project should contact the Mail Room in advance for advice and suggestions.
- Office Pick-up and Delivery: The Mail Room no longer makes rounds to campus offices and departments. Every campus office and department has been issued a mail box and mail box key.