Pitt-Johnstown deeply appreciates the valuable contributions our military veterans have made to our country and are committed to helping them make a successful transition into the student population. The following is a list of career resources specifically targeted to our veterans:
- Veteran's Leadership Program of Western PA » The mission of Veterans Leadership Program of Western Pennsylvania is to provide essential housing, employment, and vital support services to eligible local Veterans, service members, and their families with the goal of improving their self-sufficiency, sustainability, and quality of life.
- Resume Engine » The Personal Branding Resume Engine™will translate your military record into a strong resume that civilian employers can understand.
- My Next Move » A service provided by O*net that is designed specifically for veterans transitioning to civilian careers)
- Guide to Post-Military Success » Veteran specific job board, salary information, top military friendly employers, career tips
- Hire Heroes » A non-profit dedicated to creating job opportunities for veterans. Website has useful career tips including online workshops on interviewing
- Career Link » Free job training services for veterans in Allegheny County
- Recruit Military » Military Job Board
- Troops to Teachers » Transition into a teaching career
Career Services is a proud member of the Pitt-Johnstown MountainCat Veterans Program (MVP)