PJ's Restaurant (Student Union):
An all-you-care-to-eat option with menu items that cater to a variety of dietary interests and restrictions including vegetarian/vegan and gluten-free. (PJ's can also accommodate special dietary preferences including kosher and halal. Click here for details.). Here's what you'll find in PJ's!
- Rooted: Rooted is an entire plant-based menu with made to order vegetarian and vegan options. This station includes complete plant- based proteins to include rice and beans, quinoa, tofu, seitan, and tempeh. Both a vegan and vegetarian entrée are offered at each meal period with accompanying sides, local and seasonal vegetables.
- Fresh 52: This full-service salad bar includes a variety of seasonal fruits and vegetables featuring traditional and non-traditional offerings where guests can create specialty salads from rotating selections for added variety.
- The Nook: A ”come and go as you please” dining experience designed to provide flexible mealtime or snack options. This area features cereals, bagels, breakfast breads, a waffle station and other breakfast options that can be enjoyed daily.
- The Kitchen: The Kitchen features a complete meal based around classic comfort food favorites. Home-style features include roasted and carved meat, fresh fish and shellfish, seasonal potatoes and side dishes. Fresh vegetables are prepared to highlight what is seasonal and fresh.
- 500 Degrees: This station is more than just pizza! Our chefs offer a variety of tempting items and cuisines such as pastas and calzones.
- Crave Global: Selections from a variety of countries and ethnic cultures. For those who are feeling adventurous and want to get a taste of the globe!
- Delicious Without... : This allergen-friendly station offers menu items made without the top-nine allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, milk, wheat, soy, and sesame) as well as gluten.
Weekdays: Breakfast: 7:30-10 a.m. | Lunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Dinner: 4-7 p.m.
Weekends: Brunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Dinner: 4-7 p.m.
Payment options: Meal Plan, Dining Dollars, Mountain Cat Cash, and credit cards.
Walk-in Rates: Breakfast - $10; Lunch/Brunch - $12; Dinner- $14
Pizza Pitt (Student Union)
Pizza Pitt is the new place on campus for students to enjoy piping-hot, oven-fired artisan pizzas and flatbreads. When it comes to our students' favorite foods, we know pizza is high on the list. Pizza Pitt is a way to break their norm of the typical pie they would normally find on a daily basis, making pizza more of a craft with fresh, on-trend ingredients tailored to students' preferences. The venue also serves hot sandwiches, pasta casserettes, sides (including breadsticks, cheese sticks, and spinach artichoke dip), and desserts (i.e. crème brulee, cheesecake, cannoli, featured cake of the day, and more).
Daily: 7 p.m.-midnight
Payment options: Dining Dollars, Mountain Cat Cash, and credit cards|
Meal exchange options available for select individual pizzas, flatbreads, sandwiches, and casserettes. Meal exchanges should be ordered via Boost.
The Daily Grind (Blackington Hall)
Serving Starbucks beverages as well as grab-and-go items including pastries, sandwiches, and confections.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Payment options: Meal Exchange, Dining Dollars, Mountain Cat Cash, and credit cards.
The Tuck Shop (Student Union)
Setup as a food court, the Tuck Shop offers retail options for a more casual dining experience. Don't forget, you can place your order in advance using the Boost app!
- Grill 27: Featuring burgers, grilled sandwiches, loaded hot dogs, turkey burgers, chicken fingers, onion rings, and fries.
- Freshens: Featuring chopped salads, artisan melt sandwiches, and rice bowls.
- Subway: Featuring many of your favorite subs and salads.
- Tso Good*: Build your own stir fry! Choose your base (rice or noodles), a protein, vegetable toppings, and your favorite sauce. Stir it up and enjoy! (Because orders are custom-made based on your specifications orders should be placed via the Boost app in order to avoid a long wait in line.)
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.*
Saturday & Sunday: 2 p.m.-8 p.m.*
Payment options: Dining Dollars, Mountain Cat Cash, and credit cards
*meal exchange available at Tso Good
The Pitt Stop (Student Union – food court)
Breakfast menu items include fresh-baked pastries, French toast sticks, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast bowls. Lunch and late-night menu items include paninis, wraps, salads, and soups. Beverage options include juices, sodas, bottled beverages, locally roasted coffee and coffee drinks.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.*
Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.*
Payment options: Dining Dollars, Mountain Cat Cash, and credit cards. Meal exchanges (meal swipes) can be used on many meal combos.
*Breakfast and lunch meal exchange available during all hours of operation