Now that you've been admitted, there are a few important things that you must do to complete the enrollment process.
1. Complete and submit the Certification of Financial Responsibility form. You must read the instructions and complete this document before an I-20 will be issued.
2. Complete the Admission Data/Enrollment Deposit Form.
3. Submit a $100 tuition deposit, along with the forms above. The tuition deposit signifies your formal acceptance of our offer of admission, and our receipt of the deposit reserves your place in the term and academic program to which you have been admitted. Please read all forms carefully and note the deposit deadline. The deposit will be credited to your first semester invoice, but please understand that it is non-refundable.
4. If you are currently studying in the United States on an F-1 visa, please complete the Transfer-In Form. This is essential for your SEVIS record to be transferred from your current school to Pitt-Johnstown.
5. Complete Mandatory Student Health Record/Immunization Requirements