Welcome to Pitt-Johnstown!
Pitt-Johnstown residence halls will open on Sunday, January 31. Currently, no students are permitted in any campus residence facility.
- Spring Residence Hall Opening Announcement
- Spring Term Arrival FAQ
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Residential Students
Returning students: Your arrival date is Sunday, January 31 beginning at 10 a.m. No guests will be permitted in your residence hall when you return. All COVID-19 Guidelines for Residential Students that were implemented in the fall will continue to be in effect for the spring.
New students and students who deferred their housing until the spring term: Your arrival date is Saturday, January 30.
- You will be allotted one-hour to move your belongings into your room.
- Students will be limited to one guest to help with the move-in process. Guests should not be in a high-risk category and will only be permitted in your residence hall for one hour.
- Students and guests will be required to wear face coverings when inside all buildings.
- Students are encouraged to pack light.
- While high-touch items such as door handles, elevator buttons, stairwell railings, and public restrooms will be sanitized frequently, students and guests are encouraged to wear disposable gloves during the move-in process.
- For safety purposes, students are encouraged to bring their own handcarts. Moving carts will not be available.
- Be sure to read COVID-19 Guidelines for Residential Students
- You will need to check-in upon arrival on campus. Check-in locations, based on your residence hall assignment, are:
All first-year students will check in inside the lobby of their assigned buildings.
All LLC residents should enter through the Conference Center, which is where you will retrieve your key. You will then access the residential side via the enclosed bridge.
All Maple Hall residents will check in inside the main lobby.
All CPA residents will check-in on the first floor.
North Lodges (Briar, Foxfire, Hawthorn, Heather, and Larkspur):
All north lodge residents will check-in on the lower level of the Owen Library in front of the Academic Success Center. Only the student checking in should enter this area.
Townhouses & South Lodges (Buckhorn & Sunset):
All townhouse residents will check-in on the lower level of the Student Union. Only the student checking in should enter this area.
All Willow Hall residents will check in on the first floor of Willow Hall.
Not sure what you should bring on move-in day? Visit our What to Bring page.
Students who do not have a student ID card will need to submit their photo electronically. The ID Center will NOT take photos in-person. ID cards will be sent to students’ home addresses. Visit the ID Center's website for more details.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!