Pitt-Johnstown is offering free summer housing to students who are enrolled in a minimum of six credits over the 2022 summer term. Students will be housed in College Park Apartments. A limited number of free rooms will be available beginning May 2 through August 26, 2022, and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to apply for free housing is Friday, April 22 and the deadline be enrolled in summer classes is May 13, 2022.
The following guidelines apply:
- Students must be enrolled for and complete a minimum of six credits during the summer term (including any combination of sessions).
- Students who fall below six credits and/or are not actively engaged in six or more credits will be responsible for a portion of the housing charges.
- Students must be otherwise eligible to reside on campus in order to qualify.
- Students will need to complete a summer housing application but will not be required to pay a housing deposit. The deadline to apply is May .
- Students will be assigned to double-occupancy housing (2 students per bedroom). Students requesting private rooms will not be eligible for complimentary housing and will be charged the published rate.
- Students must abide by all University of Pittsburgh, Housing & Dining Services, and Student Code of Conduct regulations. Failure to comply could result in removal from summer housing and partial charges.
- No overnight guests are permitted.
- Students will be responsible for all tuition and non-housing fees.
Click here for more information on 2022 summer housing.